Location: Nashville, TN
FlyteVu connects brands to consumers at the intersection of entertainment and technology and transforms those moments into strategic, repeatable, and scalable platforms. We take your vision and craft full-service marketing solutions through compelling storytelling, newsworthy exposure, and unparalleled experiences. FlyteVu aims to drive consumer engagement through emotional touch points and amplified content within each customized client partnership. For more information, visit www.FlyteVu.com.
Under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment and decision is responsible for the design, creation, branding, and implementation of all FlyteVu and FlyteVu client branding including but not limited to: pitch decks, logos, online/digital assets, social media sites (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc), splash pages, print collateral, promotional digital campaigns, web banners, widgets, social content, online contests, newsletters, media mailers, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Creative Director and internal teams, along with 3rd party creative marketing/technical teams, artist, and artist managers during the initial planning phase to assess needs and determine overall strategic and visual direction for creative
- Build top-tier pitch presentations and recap deck to land new clients
- Determine project scope and requirements and ensure execution of appropriate design / development contracts
- Design, develop, and create multi-medium campaigns and brand development for a wide variety of clients and audiences including but not limited to Entertainment, Hospitality, Spirits, Consumer Products, Corporate
- Exhibit excellent visual design skills, with impeccable type & layout sensibilities and strong empathy for users and their experience
- Ideate and convey ideas through concept sketches
- Create mockups of products, environmental signage, and in-person experiences through detailed compositing in Photoshop and/or other appropriate software/tools
- Create wireframes for desktop and mobile devices, build user-flows, and design beautiful user interfaces
- Communicate effectively and clearly with clients, vendors, as well as collaborating with other designers and/or design teams
- Set up and familiarize designers / developers with the technical environment and content tools
- Coordinate all content collection needs with creative / digital marketing teams (content team)
- Coordinate design elements and direction with account managers, creative team, and 3rd party website designers / developers
- Develop and maintain relations with outside creative and technical vendors and other third parties
- Provide basic technical support for issues that arise creatively
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The criteria listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, Marketing Management, Journalism, Communications, General Business or a related field.
Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and advanced command of Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote; must have knowledge of general business practices; must possess a strong work ethic, strong organizational skills and pay high attention to detail; must have strong communication skills (written and verbal); must possess ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments; must produce quality work and be accountable; must manage time and possess ability to work well in team; must demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work; must be able to think creatively and critically; must be able to anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes; must be self-starter, self-motivated and take responsibility/ownership of tasks; must have ability to think outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically; must consistently take initiative; must be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
Additionally, must have experience with one or more web/product design platforms such as Figma, Sketch, Webflow, and Invision, as well as an understanding of CMS platforms. Must have excellent project management skills. Must have UX/UI design skills. *Bonus for knowledge of Procreate, motion design, illustration, 3D, or product design.
Experience & Portfolio Requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values
- Must be able to come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment
- Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information
- Must be able to perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position
- Must pay attention to detail and maintain high quality standards
- Must be able to work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position
- Must have interest in multi-medium campaigns and brand development, for a wide variety of clients
- Must have excellent visual design skills, with impeccable type & layout sensibilities and strong empathy for users and their experience
- Must exhibit Broad design experience that touches on branding, print, digital, environmental, and UI/UX (bonus for motion)
- Must have interest in future tech trends and exceptional knowledge of current tech trends
- Must have minimum of 5 years of design industry experience
- Entertainment property, Music or Sports team experience preferred
- Experience managing/outsourcing designers, developers, and programmers
- Strong portfolio showing examples of recent projects (including UI/UX work)