Location: Nashville, TN
Reports To: Head of Talent
FlyteVu is a full-service entertainment marketing agency founded in 2015 that connects brands to consumers via the power of pop culture and purpose. Most recently, FlyteVu was named to Inc. 5000’s 2020 List of ‘Fastest Growing Private Companies in America’ and Adweek’s 2019 ‘100 Fastest Growing Agencies’ List. For more information, visit www.FlyteVu.com.
High Level Job Description:
Under supervision of the Head of Talent, this full-time position will be responsible for the day-to-day strategy, management and execution of FlyteVu talent partnerships, including specifically leading the Influencer marketing practice and associated FlyteVu external partnerships. The Talent Strategist will coordinate the Talent Task Force in order to efficiently cross-share client briefs and industry opportunities across TTF members. Management reserves right to bring position into a Client Service role if needed.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Phase 1
- Brainstorms – Attend and provide specific Talent and/or Influencer input to all brainstorm sessions for assigned clients. It is the expectation is that the Talent Strategist will review all provided briefs and that talent ideas will be brought to each one of these meetings.
- Talent Recommendations – Manage research and suggestions of Talent applicable to Phase 1 concepts and provide quantitative and qualitative data to support rationale for Talent suggestions.
- Brand One Sheets – Work with the creative team to create a briefing one sheet for each client, in addition to working with respective account lead to ensure proper client approvals. These one sheets will give information about each client to pass along to potential talent & outside brand partners.
- SOW Management – Assist Account team with the construction of SOW’s as it pertains to the appropriate number of hours allocated for the Talent Strategist, scope of services offered by the talent team & appropriate budgets for talent fees, costs, payment schedules, etc.
- Phase 2
- Talent Research – Manage the day-to-day research of Talent and Influencers using CreatorIQ, industry relationships, etc.
- Talent Outreach – Lead and organize the outreach to talent representatives, leveraging the Talent Task Force contacts.
- Contracting/Negotiations – Lead the contracting & negotiation process for all Deal Memo’s & Talent Agreements. Talent Strategists is able to execute contracts up to $10,000.
- Talent Idea Lists – Manage running talent lists for each client where both influencer & traditional talent names are aggregated for reference.
- Always On
- Talent Resourcing Tool(s) Management – Manage the day-to-day operations of Talent Management Tool(s) (i.e. CreatorIQ) & all functions necessary to keep it running effectively, is up-to-date. Responsible for Team training and education.
- Talent Task Force – Support Head of Talent in the management of all entertainment industry relationships staying in the know on music releases, upcoming projects, etc.
- Continued Learning – Continue to explore of changes & innovation within the talent space & adjust FlyteVu’s operating process where necessary. Share key updates and learnings with agency via infoshares, Slack, etc.
*Special Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The criteria listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 4+ years marketing experience, including specialization in Influencer marketing
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Expert negotiation and brokering skills
- Ability to input into 360 marketing campaigns
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Must be open to travel
- Work well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with ability to work with ambiguity at times
- Ability to think ahead, independently and challenge oneself to learn and grow
- Must lead-by-example and foster supportive environment for agency
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Apple Keynote
Additional Preferences/Not Required:
- Event management experience
- Experience with Basecamp or other Project Management Software
- Experience with time tracking software
- Experience with file management software
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or a related field.