Spring 2020 Accounts Intern
Location: Nashville, TN
High Level Job Description
Under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment and decision, is responsible for supporting all day-to-day functions for the FlyteVu executive, account management, creative, and PR teams. The Intern will work with FlyteVu team members to activate and execute marketing plans o/b/o FlyteVu clients.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work closely with FlyteVu internal teams to execute and coordinate key marketing programs
- Work closely with team to track and monitor program metrics/analytics and generate appropriate reporting
- Actively participate in team brainstorm and strategy sessions, engage in independent research as needed or assigned
- Coordinate external and internal meetings
- Manage and organize projects, timelines, deliverables as needed through FlyteVu systems and software
- General office tasks as assigned
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values
*Special Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Strong communication skills. Ability to translate analysis into actionable strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, bothinternally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Above average time management skills
- Work well under pressure; meeting tight deadlines
- Entertainment, Music or Agency experience preferred
- Focus in Marketing, Marketing Management, Communications, General Business or a related field.