Spring 2020 Operations Intern
Location: Nashville, TN
High Level Job Description
Under general supervision, the Operations Intern is responsible for supporting all day-to-day functions for the FlyteVu operations team. The Intern will work with FlyteVu team members to accomplish all internal operations.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work closely with FlyteVu operations team to assist with general office management, identifying areas for process improvements and efficiencies
- Research and help coordinate all culture activities, such as gifting, staff retreats, offsite training, and team-building events.
- Coordinate external and internal meetings
- Manage and organize projects, timelines, deliverables as needed through FlyteVu systems and software
- Update, organize, and expand on vendor database with new contacts
- General office tasks as assigned
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values
*Special Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Creative, innovative, strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Above average time management skills
- Work well under pressure; meeting tight deadlines
- Entertainment, Music or Agency experience preferred
- Experience with CRM database management a plus
- Dropbox or Basecamp experience
- Current student, focus in Business Management, Operations, HR or similar area of study