Location: Nashville, TN
High-Level Job Description:
Under supervision, this full-time role will assist with basic financial & accounting tasks, general office and database management, and oversee the execution of culture events. The ideal candidate will be seeking a non-client facing internal operations role and exemplify FlyteVu Behaviors: High-Performance, Curiosity, Positivity, Integrity, Generosity and Growth.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities:
Finance: approximately 40% of time
- Assist in cost processing of vendor invoices for weekly bill pay cycles within Quickbooks Online
- Print checks and get appropriate approvals to send
- Assist with the coding of all Amex charges on a weekly basis, and monthly reconciliation
- Create invoices for Client billing
- Run P&L reports for Client programs as needed
Office and Database Management: approximately 40% of time
- Run front desk operations: answer phones, ordering supplies, office snacks/food, furniture as directed by management
- Maintain a presentable/client ready front office and common space at all times
- Maintain accurate and current information for all managers, brands, vendors, etc.
- Book and manage team travel
- Solicit and coordinate third-party rentals of office & performance event space
Culture: approximately 20% of time
- Concept, plan and execute all aspects of our bi-annual Gifting mailers within approved budgets
- Oversee the New Client gifting process, working with Accounts team
- Working with the Culture Team, schedule and plan all staff Culture Days including Volunteer Days, Team-building Days, Holiday Party, etc.
- Plan and oversee annual staff retreat, including travel and activities, within approved budgets
*Special Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience working in an office management or operations role
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Work well under pressure; meeting tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to work with ambiguity at times
- Ability to think ahead, independently and challenge oneself to learn and grow
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Clearly and effectively communicate internally and externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core behaviors
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
- Must be able to pass a background check
Additional Preferences/Not Required:
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Experience with Basecamp or project management software
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance or other operations-related field.