Location: Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN
FlyteVu is a full-service entertainment marketing agency founded in 2015 that connects brands to consumers via the power of pop culture and purpose. Most recently, FlyteVu was named to Inc. 5000’s 2020 List of ‘Fastest Growing Private Companies in America’ and Adweek’s 2019 ‘100 Fastest Growing Agencies’ List. For more information, visit www.FlyteVu.com.
High Level Job Description:
The Influencer Coordinator will support the Talent and Influencer team with day-to-day research, management and execution of FlyteVu talent and influencer partnerships, including management and use of key tools like CreatorIQ. The role’s responsibilities include working closely with our assigned client teams to prepare influencer recommendations based on research and vetting. Specific deliverables include various coordinating tasks, like content approvals / tracking, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling influencer invoices & reporting. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Talent Recommendations – Manage research and suggestions of Talent and provide quantitative and qualitative data to support rationale for Talent suggestions.
- Brand One Sheets – Work with the creative team to create a briefing one sheet for each client, in addition to working with respective account lead to ensure proper client approvals. These one sheets will give information about each client to pass along to potential talent & outside brand partners.
- Talent Research – Manage the day-to-day research of Talent and Influencers using CreatorIQ, industry relationships, etc.
- Talent Idea Lists – Manage running talent lists for each client where both influencer & traditional talent names are aggregated for reference.
- Program Execution – Manage influencer program delivery including but not limited to drafting influencer briefs, maintaining influencer status grids, collecting influencer content for client approvals, reviewing influencer content, processing influencer invoices and payments, collecting and compiling influencer reporting and metrics.
- Talent Resourcing Tool(s) Management – Manage the day-to-day operations of Talent Management Tool(s) (i.e. CreatorIQ) & all functions necessary to keep it running effectively, is up-to-date.
- Talent Task Force – Support team in the management of all entertainment industry relationships staying in the know on music releases, upcoming projects, etc.
- Continued Learning – Continue to explore of changes & innovation within the talent space & adjust FlyteVu’s operating process where necessary. Share key updates and learnings with agency via infoshares, Slack, etc.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Manage client reporting for all on-going projects
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information
- Must be able and willing to work during non-business hours as needed or required to fulfill job requirements
- Must be willing to work from office up to five days a week as determined by Company
*Special Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The criteria listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 2+ years marketing and/or entertainment experience
- Must have strong understanding of social media platforms (Facebook/IG, Youtube, Tik Tok, etc)
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Must have problem-solving mentality
- Ability to respond quickly and meet Client deadlines, without exception
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with ability to work with ambiguity at times
- Ability to think ahead, independently and challenge oneself to learn and grow
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Apple Keynote
Additional Preferences/Not Required:
- Entertainment or music industry experience
- Experience with Basecamp or other Project Management Software
- Experience with time tracking software
- Experience with file management software
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or a related field.