Location: Nashville, TN
FlyteVu is a full-service entertainment marketing agency founded in 2015 that connects brands to consumers via the power of pop culture and purpose. Most recently, FlyteVu was named to Inc. 5000’s 2020 List of ‘Fastest Growing Private Companies in America’ and Adweek’s 2019 ‘100 Fastest Growing Agencies’ List. For more information, visit www.FlyteVu.com.
High Level Job Description:
Under supervision of the Director of Integrated Media, this full-time role is responsible for arming our clients with data and insights surrounding content creation & curation, social media management, influencer and community engagement, social sentiment, and content performance, as well as facilitating media buys across all social and digital platforms. The Digital Strategist is a crucial member of the team and is responsible for being an internal expert on both the current state of digital and social platforms as well as the on-going developments across the arts, tech and media landscapes.The ideal candidate will also have a desire to learn Ads Platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn along with emerging platforms.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Create performance-based client strategies for social and digital paid amplification with forecasted data and knowledge to formulate the best performing program
- Coordinate and run paid social campaigns on behalf of Clients, with partners (e.g. Talent) and on behalf of FlyteVu
- Manage, publish and share engaging content on behalf of FlyteVu and our Brand clients
- Understand how to collect, analyze and gain actionable insights and observations from data sources across digital and social platforms
- Cultivate and maintain key relationships with partners and vendors and other partners as needed to execute campaigns and create new opportunities for agency clients.
- Maintain extensive always on knowledge of all predominant digital and social marketing platforms including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SNAP, TikTok, Triller, YouTube and Clubhouse
- This also includes DSPs including, but not limited to, Spotify, Apple, Amazon, and Pandora
- Provide best practices for all social media platforms including, but not limited to, paid media, post/video optimization, and APIs
- Develop monthly reports on emerging digital/social media trends that will be submitted to leadership and account teams
- Maintain knowledge of Paid Media, Paid Search, and Display Advertising while educating internal/external teams
- Acquire thorough knowledge of client’s business to anticipate marketing and advertising challenges and opportunities
- Maintain a deep connection to innovation in tech, media and the digital landscape
- Manage client reporting for all projects
- Desire and ability to learn new social ads platforms and how to facilitate media buys
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Ability to oversee billing for paid media and issue insertion orders and monthly reconciliation
- Must be well-spoken and able to effectively communicate and present internally and externally
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information, including PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- Must be able and willing to work during non-business hours as needed or required to fulfill job requirements
*Special Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The criteria listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Outstanding internal and external communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and campaign timelines
- Must have problem-solving mentality
- Can lead and manage internal teams
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Motivated, organized, and a self-starter
- Ability to think ahead, lead strategy and be on the forefront of innovation
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Apple Keynote
Additional Preferences/Not Required:
- Entertainment or music experience specifically with brands and talent
- Experience with Basecamp or other Project Management Software
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Marketing or related field.