Location: Nashville, TN
FlyteVu is a full-service entertainment marketing agency founded in 2015 that connects brands to consumers via the power of pop culture and purpose. Most recently, FlyteVu was named to Inc. 5000’s 2020 List of ‘Fastest Growing Private Companies in America’ and Adweek’s 2019 ‘100 Fastest Growing Agencies’ List. For more information, visit www.FlyteVu.com.
High Level Job Description:
Under general supervision, with latitude for independent judgment and decision, is responsible for managing and leading day to day responsibilities for FlyteVu clients with the goal of a) building and maintaining and growing relationships with clients b) creating impactful campaigns and promotions to extend the brand and raise the profile of our clients and c) work with FlyteVu team members to activate and execute marketing plans o/b/o FlyteVu clients.
Detailed Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Manage all day-to-day tasks involved with servicing FlyteVu Clients and be main point-of-contact for all Client communication
- Cultivate and maintain key relationships with FlyteVu accounts, agency partners, 3rd parties, and other partners as needed to execute campaigns and create new opportunities for FlyteVu clients
- Lead the development of programs for Clients, and assist with pitching to gain approvals
- Develop strong knowledge of assigned client business and its competitive landscape, and maintain a pulse on key industry news and actions
- Understand key components of building successful program from the Client perspective, including strategy, branding, publicity, KPIs
- Review and approve all materials before sending to the Client
- Work with Project Managers, Publicity Team, Creative and Operations departments to execute programs
- Must be able to read and understand legal materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values
- Assist with on-site activation and fulfillment of client programs, which require that employee:
- Must be able to travel without restriction (including day of week)
- Must be physically able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs and load/unload, setup and teardown, etc.
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able and willing to work during non-business hours as needed or required to fulfill job requirements
*Special Note:Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of agency or related industry experience developing and executing multi-faceted marketing plans
- Active involvement in successfully managing entertainment and/or corporate brands
- Understanding of integrated marketing campaigns and the how to operate within a network of marketing functions to deliver client programs
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self–motivated with demonstrated ability to manage marketing plans and drive sales results in a complex work environment
- Above-average time management skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
Additional Preferences/Not Required:
- Entertainment or music experience
- Experience with Basecamp or other Project Management Software
- Experience with time tracking software
- Experience with Google Drive or file management software
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, Journalism, Communications, General Business or a related field.